Airport Project Management Essentials
Professional Certificate course, online: on demand
Airport Project Management Essentials *
ACI/Global Training Partner course
Effective planning is key to ensuring that your team provides a solid business result.
Because the initial planning phase of a project can be rushed, with an emphasis on getting things started now, planning is all the more crucial. You want a well-planned project where you can maintain control when challenges arise.
- Creating a Common Action Plan and Schedule
- Knowing your project: Creating a Solid Definition
- Keeping Control of the Dynamic Plan
Who should attend?
- Airport Finance Directors, Managers
- Airport Operations Directors, Managers
- Airport Construction and Engineering Directors, Managers
- Airport Consultants
- Project management’s role in an organization
- Understanding customers’ functional needs
- Project selection criteria and methods
- Define project requirements
- Define customer acceptance, activity and events, Estimate accurately
- Understand critical path and other management concerns
- Use risk management methods for calculating a cost and schedule contingency
- Conduct a stakeholder identification and analysis
- Conduct an effective project kick-off
- Develop the project baseline and obtain team commitment
| Dates|| Location|| Cost|| Language|| |
| T.B.C.|| T.B.C.|| T.B.C.|| T.B.C.|
* This course can be taken an a Project Management Fundamentals Programme mandatory course.