International Procurement and Contracts Management *
ACI/Global Training Partner course
Most requests for proposals go well beyond national boundaries and cause new challenges in the monitoring, control, and measurement of contracted services.
Even mature organizations must continually update their processes and procedures to stay current with changing standards and regulations. Add to that the need to keep your employees trained, and your suppliers aligned to your organization’s vision.
Learn about what other organizations are doing about the composition and role of a procurement department in your company and in your project. Discuss how to define the “best” contractor then develop evaluation criteria to select the best partner.
Learn about the proposal process your suppliers go through, to understand what we have to do to make their proposals clear and easy to evaluate.
Who should attend?
- Airport Lawyers
- Airport Finance Directors, Managers
- Airport Operations Directors, Managers
- Airport Construction and Engineering Directors, Managers
- Airport Consultant
- Common Procurement Definitions and Concepts.
- Brest Practices in Creating a Procurement Organization
- Creating an Effective Statement of Work and Statement of Objectives
- Deciding on the Right Evaluation Criteria
- Common Contracting Structures to Share Risks
- Prioritizing bids
- Awarding the Contract
- Special Circumstances Unsolicited Proposals
- Methods for Protecting Intellectual Property
- Post Award Roles of the Buyer and Seller
- Contract Change Control, Termination and Disputes
- New Developments in Contracts and Procurement
| Dates|| Location|| Cost|| Language|| |
| T.B.C|| T.B.C|| T.B.C|| T.B.C|
* This course can be taken an a elective to the
Project Management Fundamentals Programme and/or the Organizational Development Programme