Organizational Leadership *
ACI/Global Training Partner course
Great leaders have great attitudes. Sometimes as leaders we want to renew techniques for getting things done and feeling motivated. This course provides that boost.
In a successful organization, everybody is a leader in their role. The challenge is to align their personal leadership vision and energy towards organizational success.
- Module 1: Personal Leadership – Leadership requires that you first create your personal direction and vision. Learn tools for goal setting, communicating, and time management, among others.
- Module 2: Team Leadership – Leadership requires working with others. Even as dedicated, focused individuals, we need others. Learn how to achieve many of the exciting and rewarding aspects of life, through cooperation and team leadership.
- Module 3: Business Leadership – Learn how to lead an organization. Once your team is working well, you may notice that the team is part of a larger team: its division, organization, industry, or community. You also see that, as your team achieves success, the larger team is watching and learning. Understand how to be a successful executive.
Who should attend?
- Airport General Manager/ Executive Director
- Airport Finance Directors, Managers
- Airport Human Resource Directors and Managers
- Airport Marketing and Commercial Managers
- Airport Operations Directors, Managers
- Airport Consultants
- Module 1: Creating Personal Leadership
- Leading yourself requires self-esteem, motivation and management, which you learn about and develop in this course. Leading yourself effectively makes you more efficient and confident in your job and in meeting life’s personal goals.
- Module 2: Developing Team Leadership
Success requires teamwork. Even dedicated, focused individuals have limitations to success when working alone. Many exciting and rewarding opportunities require us to cooperate with others. This module deals with how to be an effective team member and leader.
- Module 3: Understanding Organizational Value
Your team is always part of a larger team, whether that is a division, organization, community, or other group. And, as your team achieves success, members of the larger team are watching and learning. Learn the skills for being an executive.
| Dates|| Location|| Cost|| Language|| |
| T.B.C|| T.B.C|| T.B.C|| T.B.C|
* This course can be taken an a elective to the Project Management Fundamentals Programme and/or the Organizational Development Programme