The Organizational Development Programme
ACI/Global Training Partner, Training Programme
This programme provides techniques and develops skills for leading people and projects in an organization. Learn not only how to manage people, but how to work with risk, create successful strategic plans, and improve your capability to create strong partnerships with suppliers and customers.
The programme is based on best practices of successful organizations, what are the key success factors to moving your organization forward. These are organizational skills your individuals need. Please see the following pages for details on the workshops.
To complete the programme participants must complete four five-day sessions over a three-year period.
- Strategic Planning (Mandatory) – Every plan needs to be viewed as a strategic plan. These plans need to align with the organizations direction. If the most junior person in your organization fails to plan, your organization is at risk.
- Project Monitoring and Control (Elective) - Learn techniques for monitoring budgets and performance, working with risks, and ensuring quality outputs. Learn how to manage your team so that the work rolls along smoothly.
- Organizational Leadership (Elective) – This session focuses on the three levels of leadership required for Airport staff, Creating Personal Leadership, Applying these techniques to Team Leadership, and Aligning to the Organizational Leadership.
- Enterprise Risk Management (Elective) – In the dynamic airport environment, dealing with risk becomes a part of the day-to-day routine. All organizational teams should have a common understanding and approach to dealing with risk to ensure organizational value.
- International Procurement and Contracts Management (Elective) – As our organizations increase the ability to succeed in the global environment, more and more of our employees are talking across borders and effectively making international agreements as part of their daily tasks.
Who should attend?
This session is vital for leaders at all levels of the organization who are involved or interested in contributing to the definition, design, and implementation of effective projects, as well as those looking for formal project management training.
Up-coming sessionsCheck the next upcoming dates of Organizational Development Programme courses byclicking here