The Project Management Fundamentals Programme
ACI/Global Training Partner Training Programme
This programme covers the end-to-end project fundamentals of project management. It shows how to establish projects effectively from the start, monitor project performance, and ensure projects are completed.
Although designed as a twelve-day integrated programme, these sessions can be conducted individually as stand-alone sessions, to focus on your organization’s needs and to ensure the best value for your organization development investment.
To complete the programme participants must complete four five-day sessions over a three-year period.
- Airport Project Management Essentials (Mandatory) - This highly interactive workshop guides participants through the various stages and challenges a project
- Project Monitoring and Control (Elective) - Learn techniques for monitoring budgets and performance, working with risks, and ensuring quality outputs. Learn how to manage your team so that the work rolls along smoothly.
- Organizational Leadership (Elective) – This session focuses on the three levels of leadership required for Airport staff, Creating Personal Leadership, Applying these techniques to Team Leadership, and Aligning to the Organizational Leadership.
- Enterprise Risk Management (Elective) – In the dynamic airport environment, dealing with risk becomes a part of the day-to-day routine. All organizational teams should have a common understanding and approach to dealing with risk to ensure organizational value.
- International Procurement and Contracts Management (Elective) – As our organizations increase the ability to succeed in the global environment, more and more of our employees are talking across borders and effectively making international agreements as part of their daily tasks.
Who should attend?
This session is vital for leaders at all levels of the organization who are involved or interested in contributing to the definition, design, and implementation of effective projects, as well as those looking for formal project management training.
Up-coming sessionsCheck the next upcoming dates of Project Management Fundamentals Programme courses by