Professional Certificate course: on demand
In accordance with ICAO’s International Standards and Recommended Practices, undertaking regular and frequent audits of an aerodrome’s physical characteristics, safety management systems and third parties operating in airside locations, is a fundamental part of the Aerodrome Certificate. This course is designed to give managers and staff the fundamental knowledge required to undertake an aerodrome and service partner audit.
- Ensures staff are trained in accordance with International Standards
- Enables airports to comply with International Standards and check their own SMS
- Provides airports with documentation and “tips” for auditing third parties
- The training is 50% practical giving actual “real time” experience to all participants
Who should attend?
- Airport Operations Directors, Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airport Emergency Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airport Safety Managers, Officers and Staff
- Civil Aviation Authority Officials
► COURSE SCHEDULE/OUTLINE
► INSTRUCTOR BIOGRAPHY