Airside Safety and Operations
This course has been designed to give an overview of all aspects of airside safety and operations. It provides essential guidance to airport managers and staff on new technology and equipment, best practices, procedures and regulations which are applied to the safe and efficient operation of the airside environment, therefore becoming an integral part of an airports Safety Management System.
- Provides practical and up-to-date tools for managing safety on the airport;
- Enhances expertise on safety standards implementation in airport operations;
- Indicates safety factors identification, control and maintenance;
- Provides overview on all safety operations at airport.
Who should attend?
- Airport Safety Supervisors
- Airport Safety Managers
► COURSE SCHEDULE/OUTLINE
► INSTRUCTOR BIOGRAPHY