Professional Certificate course, face-to-face:
All airports have a responsibility to "manage" the risks associated with an aircraft turnaround and
ensure safety is never compromised. However, statistically the apron can be the most dangerous
place at an airport where unusual types of specialist equipment and people with different priorities
gather to undertake their work, often under immense pressure due to time and space constraints.
However, it is a fact that a well-managed apron will not only reduce accidents but also improve
efficiency and customer service.
- Experienced and knowledgeable instructors who have a proven track record in apron management;
- Design and implementation of new apron management policies and procedures;
- Highly explicit "case studies" will demonstrate good practice and lessons learned;
- Reduce accidents, reduce overheads, improve efficiency;
- Certificate of attendance awarded at the conclusion of the course.
Who should attend?
- Airport Operations Directors, Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airport Safety Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airline and Ground Handling Management
Implementing effective safety management systems for your apron
- Apron inspections, markings, signs and signals
- Health and safety / PPE
- Establishing an effective apron diving scheme
- Auditing apron users
- The aircraft turnaround plan
- Accident and incident case investigation and case studies
- Ground service equipment permits and checks
- Revitalising the apron safety committee, CDA and coordination of work in progress
|26-30 Aug 2013||Kuala Lumpur||English||$ 2,100 USD||$ 1,450 USD||Register|
|08-12 Dec 2013||Abu Dhabi, UAE||English||$ 2,100 USD||$ 1,450 USD||Register|