Collaborative Decision Making (CDM)
Professional Certificate course, face-to-face: 5 days
Airport CDM is about airport operators, airlines, ground handlers and ATC working together to improve decision making thereby reducing delays and enhancing efficiency. The focus of CDM is for all airport partners to share information so that each organisation has the same operational picture enabling effective and timely resolution of issues.
- For Airport Operators – CDM can lead to an improvement in the efficiency of use of stands/gates and increase capacity;
- For Ground Handlers – CDM can help them determine where to allocate resources to reduce delays;
- For Air Traffic Service Providers – CDM can improve flow control and increase airspace capacity;
- For Air Traffic Controllers – CDM can assist in developing enhanced runway and capacity planning
Who should attend?
- Airport Operations Directors, Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airport Safety Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airline and Ground Handling Management
- Air Navigation Service Providers Officials