Airport Safety Management Systems Implementation
This course has been designed to provide participants with necessary and sufficient training that will enable airport professionals to plan, develop and implement a Safety Management System (SMS) and further, to manage the system once implemented.
Participants should have a basic understanding of ICAO requirements and SMS principles.
- Develops participants knowledge of SMS for aerodromes based on ICAO requirements and international best practices;
- Provides participants with specific tools, knowledge and know-how allowing for planning, development and implementation of aerodrome SMS;
- Offers participants with precise examples and on the job experiences to help reinforce their knowledge of aerodrome safety management systems.
Who should attend?
- Airport Safety Managers
- Staff responsible for the planning, implementation and management of SMS
* This course can be taken as an elective for the Airport Professional Accreditation Programme (AMPAP)
► COURSE SCHEDULE/OUTLINE
► INSTRUCTOR BIOGRAPHY