Risk Assessment and Hazard Indentification
Risk Assessment and Hazard Identification
An essential feature of SMS is the Risk Assessment and Hazard Identification. This course is designed to enable delegates to gain an understanding of how hazards can be identified on the aerodrome and the various mitigation techniques that can be established to manage safety effectively.
Delegates are introduced to the concept of the management of non-compliances at an aerodrome through Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Mitigation and how this can form the basis of an Aeronautical Study.
- Identifies how hazards can be recognized
- Determines the parameters of a safety risk assessment
- Provides guidance on mitigation measures for managing hazards
- Analyzes how aeronautical studies and safety cases can be developed and used to manage safety
- Examines the different elements of the airport operational environment
Who should attend?
- Airport Managers, Safety and Compliance Managers and Staff
- Duty Managers and Supervisors
- Personnel with active roles in managing safety at an aerodrome
► COURSE SCHEDULE/OUTLINE
► INSTRUCTOR BIOGRAPHY