Airport Operations Diploma: Airside Operations
Airport Operations, online
The Airside Operations course provides participants with a broad understanding of airside operations at an airport. Participants will develop an understanding of the various components of airside operations and how these components interact with each other to form an operational system.
- Describe the various components of the airside including Infrastructure, Facilities and People and understand how these components interact to form an operational system.
- Explain why airports need a systematic approach to Safety Management and describe the various elements required to implement an effective safety management system.
- Explore the various risks and hazard associated with aircraft ground operations at an airport and how they can be effectively managed
- Describe the major aspects of Airport Emergency Management and how airports prepare and respond to airside emergencies.
- Describe the major aspects of Airport Emergency Management
- Understand the importance of Airport Security Management and describe key airport security measures that are in place to protect the airside.
- Describe Airport Council International‟s safety performance indicators and how information sharing and industry collaboration is key to furthering safety.
Who should attend?
- All new employees that require initial airside training as part of their induction process
- Employees wishing to enhance their knowledge and skills in airside operations and subsequently advance to leadership and management positions
- World Business Partners that wish to obtain an understanding of airside operations
- Module 1 - Airside Infrastructure, Facilities and People
- Module 2 - Safety Management
- Module 3 - Airside Operations
- Module 4 - Emergency Management
- Module 5 - Airside Security
- Module 6 - Airside Operations and the Environment
- Module 7 - Industry Safety Performance Indicators
|On-demand||Online||English||$ 695 USD
||$ 695 USD