Airport Operations Diploma:
Terminal & Landside Operations - Online
This course is designed to teach participants how to optimise airport terminal and landside operations to provide a positive passenger experience in harmony with revenue generation activities.
- Get an overview of the Airport Landside and Terminal sub-systems and how they interrelate;
- Understand the security obligations of the State and aerodrome operator;
- Understand the needs of the two main airport customers;
- Identify ways to increase the revenue generated by non-aeronautical activities;
- Gain an understanding of performance measurement tools and how they can be used to improve the airport terminal overall performance.
Who should attend?
- New employees who are responsible for landside, terminal or airside operations that need to get a sound understanding of the airport’s complex functions,
- Current staff who would like to enhance their knowledge of overall airport operations and complex relationships in providing world class customer service.
- World Business Partners looking for a global understanding of the airport business.
- Process definition
- Airport security
- Airport terminal and revenue generation
- Configuration of passenger buildings
- Flow and queue Management and process improvement
- Meeting passenger needs
- Performance measurement
- Impact of Landside and Terminal operations on the environment