Developing a Customer Service Culture at Airports:
Measuring and Benchmarking the Results
Professional Certificate Course, *AMPAP Elective
Duration: 5 days
This course explores how to integrate the airport’s mission/vision, master plan, airport brand and customer service delivery, and create the necessary alignment between all essential players (airport operator and the entire airport community) to achieve excellent results. These include enhanced customer experiences, improved customer satisfaction, a more positive airport image, stakeholder involvement and buy-in, and increased net revenues. The course examines techniques and principles and how to use them to achieve the very rewarding benefits that come from excellent customer experience management.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe tools that enhance customer service airport-wide and build customer loyalty.
- Use customer service techniques to attract new clients, increase passenger traffic, enhance the reputation of the airport, and motivate airport staff.
- Apply customer-centric tools to make key business and operational decisions.
- Analyse customer satisfaction research to define and manage the airport‘s brand and implement a comprehensive customer service improvement programme.
- Airport General Manager/ Executive Director
- Airport Operations, Customer Service, Quality Assurance Directors, Managers, officers and staff
- Airport Marketing, Commercial, Public Relations and Communications Directors and staff
- Airport Security and Regulatory Managers, Airport Security Supervisors and staff
- Airport Administration Management and staff
- Best practice approach to managing service quality, airport-wide brand and service standards
- Raising internal and external customer service awareness including PRM needs
- Defining customer satisfaction and selecting the right benchmarks
- Setting customer satisfaction goals using reward and recognition programmes
- Survey design and methodology and analysing and presenting results
- Approaches to engaging, energizing, and motivating airport employees and airport partners
- Developing performance management programmes and communications plan
|03–07 April 2017
|| Incheon, South Korea
| 22-26 May 2017
||Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
| 26–30 June 2017
|| San Francisco, USA
|15-19 October 2017
||Abu Dhabi, UAE