Managing Service Quality at Airports
|Professional Certificate Course|
Duration: 3 days
This course provides managers with the knowledge, skills and tools needed to manage service quality effectively at an airport. The course adopts a holistic perspective that draws on industry best practices and case studies to demonstrate how to apply key concepts and techniques at leading airports to achieve practical results. Participants will also become familiar with the ACI Airport Service Quality (ASQ) Programme and how to integrate related tools into an effective service improvement strategy.
- Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Define service standards and customer satisfaction.
- Measure service delivery and set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Use qualitative customer satisfaction survey data and quantitative service measures to develop continuous improvement programmes.
- Report service quality results that use benchmarking and gap analysis to identify true service levels.
- Airport General Manager/ Executive Director
- Airport Operations, Customer Service, Service Quality Directors, Managers, Officers and staff
- Airport Marketing and Commercial Managers and staff
- Airport Public Affairs and Communications, Directors, Managers and staff
- World Business Partners
- Managing service quality – a best practice approach
- Defining service standards and customer satisfaction
- Measuring service delivery and setting KPIs
- Understanding and using qualitative customer satisfaction survey data and quantitative service measures and develop continuous improvement programmes
- Benchmarking, gap analysis and management reporting
- Utilizing an interactive case study approach to apply concepts learned in the course