Professional Certificate Course
Duration: 5 days
This course provides participants with the principles upon which security and facilitation are built, their global structure, the need to have them working in a coordinated effort and airport industry best practices and tools to accomplish tasks related to Security and Facilitation in their workplaces.
Upon completion of this course, participants will learn:
- Understand the various aspects of aviation facilitation and security and enhance their knowledge of the legal foundation upon airport programmes are established.
- Analyse the security and facilitation global structure and its importance on aircraft, crews,
passenger, cargo and mail.
- Review security and facilitation common challenges, goals and operational activities.
- Critique case studies (anonym) and review best practices for facilitation and security working
towards a common goal in a coordinated effort.
- Learn about the wide range of new tools and resources required to accomplish tasks related to
security and facilitation.
- Airport managers and personnel with security and facilitation responsibilities
- Airline Officials
- Civil Aviation Regulators
- Governmental agency staff responsible for access and border controls (e.g. Immigration, Customs, etc.)
- ICAO and its role in security and facilitation
- Security and facilitation global structure
- Cargo Security and Facilitation Biometrics and its application in facilitation and security
- Machine Readable Travel Documents (MRTD)
- Challenges and common goals of security and facilitation
- Common operational activities between security and facilitation
|12–16 June 2017
|| Incheon, South Korea
| 10–14 September 2017
||Abu Dhabi, UAE
| 23–27 November 2017
|| San Francisco, USA